Abstract Submission Deadline EXTENDED: January 20, 2021
Abstract Acceptance Deadline EXTENDED: January 31, 2021
The 1st Conference of the European Association on Quality Control of Bridges and Structures – EUROSTRUCT2021 – will take place on from August 29 to September 1, 2021 at University of Padova, Italy. The conference aims at providing an international forum for promoting the worldwide exchange of knowledge and experience in quality control and improvement of bridges and structures. The Conference is thus targeted to attendees from academia and industry, who will have the opportunity to increase their network through a set of social events.
Padova claims to be the oldest city in northern Italy, since it was founded according to Virgil’s Aeneid in 1183 BC by the Trojan prince Antenor. The city is picturesque, with a dense network of arcades streets opening into large squares, and many ancient bridges and walls close to the Bacchiglione river. Attendees will have the opportunity to increase their network through a set of social events.
On behalf of EUROSTRUCT2021, we look forward to welcome you to Padova for this promising event.
- Increase knowledge of existing bridges and structures;
- Discuss the topics of structural reliability, robustness, risk and resilience for existing bridges and structures;
- Propose new methodologies and technologies for improving quality and sustainability of existing bridges and structures;
- Support different stakeholders through the use of advanced tools on their decision process.
- Testing and advanced diagnostic techniques for damage detection in existing bridges and structures;
- Structural Health Monitoring and AI, IoT and Machine Learning for data analysis of existing bridges and structures;
- Fiberoptics and smart sensors for long-term SHM of existing bridges and structures;
- Structural reliability, risk, robustness, redundancy and resilience for existing bridges and structures;
- Corrosion models, fatigue analysis and impact of natural and man-made hazards on infrastructure components of existing bridges and structures;
- Bridge and Asset Management Systems, and decision-making models of existing bridges and structures;
- Life-Cycle Analysis, retrofit and service-life extension, Risk Management Protocols of existing bridges and structures;
- Quality Control Plans, sustainability, green materials of existing bridges and structures.
- Abstract submission:
November 30, 2020EXTENDED: January 20, 2021
- Abstract notification of acceptance:
January 15, 2020EXTENDED: January 31, 2021
- Full papers submission: March 15, 2021
- Full paper notification of acceptance: April 15, 2021
- Early bird & authors registration deadline: May 31, 2021
- Conference: August 29 – September 1, 2021
All authors are invited to submit an abstract related to the conference themes.
Abstracts should be less than 500 words and will be evaluated through an online peer review system.
In order for papers to be included in the Conference Proceedings and the Technical Programme, authors must register until May 31, 2021.
Papers will be indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.