- Key Dates
- Special EuroStruct Topics
- Call for abstracts
- Authors Information
- Paper Submission
- Presentation Submission
- Technical Visits
- Transportation & Local Info
- Photos & Videos
Call for abstracts
The EUROSTRUCT2023 organizing committee is pleased to invite the submission of mini-symposium proposals and abstracts for the Second Conference of the European Association for Quality Control of Bridges and Structures (EuroStruct).
All accepted research papers will be eligible for conference proceedings and selected papers will be published and indexed in Scopus.
You can download the template to be used by the proposers and authors through the following link: Abstract Template.
The abstract must have a maximum of 1 page, one figure and two references may be included.
Please note that you must explicitly indicate in the abstract to which Mini-Symposium you intend to submit your paper or if you intend to submit to the general session with the following topics:
- Bridge repair and rehabilitation issues
- Bridge management systems
- Needs of bridge owners
- Strategies as to how to incorporate sustainability & climate change issues into the design, construction, operation, and quality control plans in bridges safety and management
- Implications and applications of Big Data and AI in the management – quality control
All documents must be submitted through the platform available for this purpose at: ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Key dates can be found here.